Sizes in Inches
- On Request
- 100% Polyester
- Sublimate 100% Nylon Polyester Shell (not transparent when wet and dries fast); Bathing suit does not fade and has been tested in all kinds of water including salt water; Mesh lining; Pockets; Hand Wash. Elastic waist with inside woven drawcord. Drawstring closure for an ideal fit.
- Lightweight, breathable, and “Speedry” water repellent technology dries twice as fast and resists fading.
- UV Block the Burn with UPF 50+ offers tighter knit fabric for higher level of sun protection
- The kid model is wearing a size 6-8 trunk
- All On Request trunk styles will take 5-7 business days of fabrication, shipping and handling process
On November 1st, every year, Sumpango and Santiago Atitlán hosts one of the most colorful pieces of art on earth. On this day, known in many countries as the “Saints Day”, locals produce gigantic kites placed on cemeteries to disturb and chase away any bad vibes or spirits who have invaded these sacred places. This art exposure attracts many local and foreign visitors on this day, because they have many combinations of colors, figures, and backed up by a spiritual mean. The Sumpango Kites can come in many sizes, but the most shocking ones can be as tall as 50 fts.